Wednesday, January 7, 2009

False alarm



7:00 pm (Central) I'm feeling a little odd about tonight. I haven't logged on yet, but something doesn't feel quite right... Yesterday I posted a monstrous, cathartic blog about my year 2008 on SL, and then when I logged on, I had some really fun times.. I met up with Rammy, Deliciousdemon, and Naedani, and later Ricardito, and we had centaur races. Del on Naedani and Rammy on me. Nae and Del won, but that's only because of the slippery mud near the pond! Afterwards we made a campfire and I played banjo, when Inuchian came by with his accoustic guitar and then he brought out his piano later. He plays beautifully... The Purple Beany also showed up, but he kept crashing so much I'm surprised his computer's still in one piece.

I think I will say a little prayer for the Purple Beany's computer....



(quiet time)

Later I met up with a variety of old friends and we talked...and stuff. And it was all-in-all a good night..So I wonder why I feel odd about tonight? We'll see....
(after logging off)
I guess it was nothing. I met up with Del andwetalked some.. and then headed out to Premier, the theme for the night was cowboys, and that'sone of my favorites, so we danced. DJ Mirah played an awesome country set, and I joined her group. I dumped Slade/Studios Multimedia, cause I never go there, even though they promise good music. I IMmed with Nae for a good long time, about what love is and what must bedone for love, and Del had to leave. So after the party, I went home and contacted some friends, whom I hadn't seen since before New Years. Then I met Beany and Del again...
Nothing major. Don't know why I felt odd about tonight. Pretty ordinary night. Well, I had fun, anyway. I really like Premier club, there's a good feeling about the place. LOL, course if my indication of dread means anything, it probably means that Premier is rather ordinary...
(Totally kidding, I like the place..)

1 comment:

Rammy said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT - I took almost the very same picture for my blog. That is REALLY wild! What is wild is that we never talked about the picture. But we were in the same angle and everything. Really weird! Wow.

Well I hope you are happy Leigh, and don't worry. Sometimes I think sort of like that too.

C YA later - Rammy